My name’s Allison. What’s the deal with my blog? Listed in order of frequency, I post about …
- Doctor Who
- The Whedonverse
- Star Trek
- Sherlock and/or Elementary
- Downton Abbey
- Randomness that strikes my fancy. How now brown cow?
What’s the deal with me personally?
- Two things of monumental, fandom-defining importance: Thing One and Thing Two
- Random information you should know about me
- I occasionally write ficlets onto gifs I reblog, when the muse strikes. Because why not? Life is short and gifs are hot.
- I also REALLY like to tag things. A lot. Batten down the hatches.
- I cannot art, not in the traditional sense. Drawing, gifs, and whatnot. I art with my words. Hence, the tags.
- I’m married to my best friend.
- I’m old enough to be a member of the Tumblr Retirement Home for Elderly Bloggers.
- I use the word y’all a lot, in real life and on Tumblr.
- Ten and Eight are my favorite Doctors, but I also love Nine and Eleven and even One through Seven. Because the Doctor is the Doctor, even with a different face.
- I’m partial to Star Trek TOS and TNG, their related movies, and XI.
- Firefly is flawless. Doctor Horrible is flawless. Many other Joss-related things are flawless.
- Farscape — if you haven’t yet, you should right now.
I believe in “live and let live” when it comes to fandom. We don’t all adore the same thing, and that’s okay. Diversity is beautiful. If your opinion is different than mine, that’s cool. Let’s all be adult about it, m’kay?